Lets take a look at midway standing of the Big 12. We will take a closer look at the local teams in this area in our rankings.
1. Oklahoma Sooners (Might be the best team in the country – Defense is very stout)
2. Oklahoma State Cowboys (Can’t wait for Bedlam – There offense is off the chart ask the Kansas Jayhawks)
3. Kansas State Wildcats (Bill Snyder can coach if you didn’t already know that – The Wildcats defense is the big change this year. Kansas State Wildcats linebackers have been huge and new guys on the line have been key. The Wildcats offense isn’t flashy but very effective. Collin Klein is a heady tough quarterback and John Hubert has been great in the Wildcats run game. As always they are underdogs but Kansas State keeps winning. The skies the limit for the Wildcats. Kansas State still has Oklahoma Sooners and Oklahoma State Cowboys left.)
4. Texas Longhorns (Huge loss to Oklahoma but the Sooners are not a bad team to lose to as they are one of the best)
5. Texas A&M Aggies (Tough loss to Oklahoma State Cowboys and Arkansas Razorbacks top ten teams or could be a National Championship team just doesn’t coach like Bill Snyder)
6. Baylor Bears (Offense is great and defense is suspect)
7. Texas Tech Red Raiders (Another team with great offense and no defense – can they beat the better teams or our they just middle of the pack)
8. Missouri Tigers (Gary Pinkel has coaching to do as the Tigers are in jeopardy of taking a step back in the Big 12. The Tigers need to get Henry Josie more touches in the run game and more touches period. Plus James Franklin is a Fresman and has still plenty learn as the Tigers run through the Big Twelve. Missouri Tigers secondary is going to be a big problem as they face pass happy teams in the Big 12.)
9. Iowa State Cyclones (Can they beat Kansas or beat a team that is better than they are like they have done the last 2 years in the Big 12)
10. Kansas Jayhawks (WOW!!! What can you say 56-7 at halftime big problem for the Jayhawks. The one thing to think about is that Kansas lost there Defense Coordinator just before the season starts. That should be no excuse though as Jayhawks defense has been horrible all year. Coach Gill has answers to come up with or it could a short stay as Jayhawks head coach. Chuck Long has the offense moving the ball and is the lone bright spots for KU. We will see if Kansas can win a game in the Big 12.)
To get your tickets to see the Kansas Jayhawks, Missouri Tigers, Kansas State Wildcats or any Big 12 Teams visit www.ticketsforless.com or call their friendly staff at 913-685-3322 for the best selection of seats and prices to all Big 12 events.