With spring football taking place around the Big 12 I will go around give a quick key point of what going on in each division. I will place them in order of how I think they will finish.
Big 12 North
1. Nebraska – How will they do with out Big Suh and will they have a quarterback step up
2. Missouri – Blaine Gabbert might be the best quarterback returning in the Big 12. Can Pinkel beat one of the better teams in the Big 12.
3. Kansas State – Can they replace Grant Gregory at quarterback? Daniel Thomas might be the best running back in the Big 12.
4. Iowa State – Can the Cyclones build on Paul Rhodes first season. Returning quarterback Austin Arnaud will be the key for offensive player for the Clones.
5. Kansas – How will do with Coach Gill taking the reigns. They need to replace a lot of offensive firepower.
6. Colorado – Can Dan Hawkins get the job done in Colorado? Will the find an offensive spark.
Big 12 South
1. Oklahoma -Landry Jones should be better in his second season leading OU offense. Will they fend off the injury bug that killed them last year?
2. Texas – Gilbert got valuable experience in the title game, will that carry over. Can they replace a couple key losses in the defense. Thomas at safety and Lamar Houston at DT.
3. Texas A&M – Jarred Johnson will be a key player for the Aggies. Can Mike Sherman actually win in College Station?
4. Oklahoma State – Can Oklahoma State replace offensive talent they lost to the NFL? Can they beat the big 2 of there division?
5. Texas Tech – With Leach gone how will the offense do. Will new regime be able to capture the same magic they had with Leech.
6. Baylor – They get Griffin back, but how effective will he be. Can they get past anyone in the South?
If your looking for college football tickets. Call Tickets For Less now at 913-685-3322 or purchase your tickets online at ticketsforless.com